cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

November 2013 Daily Pledge -- We're Truly Thankful To Be Smoke-free!

I know we have some early risers in the group, so I set this up beforehand. Be proud of yourselves and pledge away!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
228 Replies
candylance

Tara, I'm accepting your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free no matter what may happen in my life. I go home from Philly today but for the next 24 hours I'll remain nicotine free. I extend a strong hand to the nexr in line. I'll be back in VA today with a grateful heart. I don't think I could take another day w/o my sweet hubby or my pets, as much as I love my grandchildren.

Leeza, I am sooo proud of you...................Candy  d54

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  Candy I gratefully take your hand to pledge another day of being nicotine free and I wish you a safe journey home.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this fantastic group to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday morning Friends!    Sheryl, I gratefully take your hand and promise that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I'm celebrating 90 days of Freedom today!     TDC just around the corner!     I extend my other hand out to the next in line.....

Sharon

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Sunday Everyone! Thanks for your hand Sharon! I happily grasp it as I promise to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next person willing to also pledge.

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Welcome to the new pledgers!  Thanks for your extended hand Kathy.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  I offer my hand in support to the next winner who also chooses their smobriety today.  Hope everyone changed your clocks!  Patty 16 Months Yeehaw!

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good day everyone.  Hope that you are having a spectacular Sunday.  Kevin thank you for your hand and congratulations on your 35 days of freedom.  I promise that I will remain smoke free today and I offer my hand to the next amazing person who comes here to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

In honor of Sharon's 90 days.  If this keeps up we're going to have to install a treadmill! LOL

0 Kudos
debra

Thank you Leeza 🙂 I gratefully accept your hand and pledge to remain nicotine and smoke free for the next 24 hours! I extend my other hand to the next person who wishes to pledge------7:39 p.m. PST 3 Nov 2013

0 Kudos
ptaradactyl

Hello Debra. I'm Tara and I am a nicotine addiction. It is my pleasure to accept your hand today and pledge my FREEDOM from this for another beautiful day. I EXtend my remaining free hand and all our strength to the nEXt EX in line ready to join us...

So great to see this group so active 🙂 Congrats to everyone on all the hard work!!!!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Glad you could join us Debra -- hopefully you'll be another regular here.  Tara, I agree all this hard work is impressive!  Today I am grateful for your hand as I pledge not to use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos