cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

November 2013 Daily Pledge -- We're Truly Thankful To Be Smoke-free!

I know we have some early risers in the group, so I set this up beforehand. Be proud of yourselves and pledge away!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
228 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! Saved grace<3 I accept your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next person willing to pledge N. O. P. E.

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGood morning to one and all.  Kathy thank you for your hand which I joyful take as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to pledge. 

Sending best wishes for a fantastic Friday to all!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning Everyone, Hope all  had a good Thanksgiving!!! I gladly accept your hand Kathy  and I pledge to be nicotine free today. I happily  extent  my hand to the next person in line!!!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Some how I didn;t post fast enough Thank you for your hand Leeza and I pledge to be smoke free for today and extend my hand to the next in line to pledge!!!!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Mag and Leeza I will gladly take both your loving hands because I need the extra love and energy today as I pledge faithfully to stay smoke free. I reach out my free hand to gladly take the next pledged winners hand.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! Though Thanksgiving has passed, I'm still thankful each day for YOU showing up on this site to pledge Not Today. With that said, I pledge NOT to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen to me. I take savedbygrace<3's hand and extend mine to the next one in line. Have a great Saturday!!

Candy      d81

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning All!  Candy, I'm still grateful to this fine group of people, too!  I take your hand to pledge I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Super Saturday to  ya'll (I'm from Minnesota but wished I lived in the south!).   Sheryl, thanks for your hand of support, strength and encouragement.   It will help me today as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!     I extend my other hand out to the next in line!!!      Sharon 117 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos

Thanks Sharon.  Good Morning Everyone!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Have a Great Day!  Patty d515

0 Kudos