cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

November 2013 Daily Pledge -- We're Truly Thankful To Be Smoke-free!

I know we have some early risers in the group, so I set this up beforehand. Be proud of yourselves and pledge away!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
228 Replies
Leeza

Good afternoon to one and all.  Sheryl thank you for the congratulations and those yummy cup cakes.  I missed your big celebration yesterday.  Drats.  But I didn't forget.

Patty, I appreciatively take hold of your hand as I make my pledge today.  I am so glad that I decided to invest in my future by accepting my addiction to cigarettes and becoming smoke free.  I promise that I will not smoke today no matters what happens to me.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer who comes here to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
candylance

WOOHOO! SHARON HAS 100 DAYS!! Good morning, everyone!! A special good morning to Sharon with 100 Big, Long days w/o nicotine!! I gladly accept Leeza's hand and pledge not to use nicotine no matter what happens to me today. I HAVE ACCEPTED MY ADDICTION AND KNOW I MUST BE VIGILANT WITH NICODEMON ON MY LEFT SHOULDER AND LADYBUG ON MY RIGHT. I extend my free hand to the next in line to join our small,yet strong group................Love the cupcakes!!!!!

Candy♥   d64  (and counting)

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Yes, the celebration continues, as well it should -- we are earning this one day at a time!  Candy, thanks for your hand which I take to pledge another nicotine-free day.  I hold out my free hand and support to the next Pledger.  And special good wishes to Sharon on her entry to the TDC!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! Congratulations Sharon!! Thanks for your hand Sheryl as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!     I'm blowing my own horn,   pounding on the drums,   shouting at the top of my voice.....I HAVE 100 DAYS OF FREEDOM!!      Do I look different in this light?   Does this quit make me look fat?       I am here because of friends and support like all of you!    So, Kathy....I take your hand with gratitude for your help and smiling face that greets me every morning!     I pledge I will not smoke today    NOPE!     and I extend my other hand out to the next in line.       Come later to ride the Freedom Train and celebrate even more!     Sharon

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Congrats on 100 days Sharon--Woo Hoo!  Candy -- you woke me up so I'm taking a few Bam Bam bat swings at Nic just to keep him in line!  🙂  Thanks for the hand Sharon.   I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out to the next winner who also comes along to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d498

0 Kudos
Leeza

What a great afternoon.  We all get to welcome Sharon to the Triple Digit Club (TDC).  Woo Hoo!.  Patty thank you for your hand.  I promise to remain smoke free today because I choose to maintain my freedom from cigarettes.  I extend my free hand to the next pledgling waiting in line...

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! Sharon will arise for her 2nd day in the TDC. Don't know how I woke Patty but I'm sorry!! I pledge not to smoke today for 24 hours no matter what may happen  in my life. Thank you, Leeza, for your strong hand and I extend mine to the next pledger in line...................

Candy♥   d65 (and counting)

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  Candy, good to see you here as usual.  I happily accept your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Thursday All! Thanks Sheryl for your hand, which I gratefully accept as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos