cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     Harry, happy for you and proud of you that you stayed strong yesterday!    See, that's why I believe this pledge page helps!     I take your hand Harry and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what !      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.......SMOKE FREE IS THE ONLY  WAY TO BE!!!          Sharon    281 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

I gladly take your hand Harry and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I too have Anna in my heart and prayers and know she will be ok.  I extend my other hand to the next blessed person in line.  have a great day.  Love and light Maria

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

If you want something you've never had, you have to be willing to do something you've never done. ~ Steve Maraboli

Thank you for your hand Maria. Here is my pledge, no smoking today, no matter what! I told myself for so long that I couldn't quit, that I wasn't strong enough, that it would never stick...I had to commit to this process to get where I am today, and it has stuck! Its an empowering mindset, being free. Turn those negative thoughts around and tell yourself you CAN do this! I'm not giving up, not ever...and it all started with one moment, one promise to not smoke today. I'm holding out my hands in friendship and support to you all.♥

0 Kudos
LisaAnnIndy74

Taking your hand Candy and pledging to not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I hold my hand out to the next person and say that you can do this!!!! 

Lisa

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning!! Thank  you for your hand Lisa and i pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!! Anna will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!!! And extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@301days

0 Kudos
annb

Hi Mag! I am so PROUD to take your kind hand and pledge not to smoke today! Congrats on your 300!!! Big Hug!!!! Extending my other hand to the nEXt winner in line!!!
0 Kudos
smorgy8513

OK folks.....I'm officially the early bird this morning and GUESS WHAT?    I get the worm.....no, no....I get another day of Freedom!     You can have that too.     Ann, good to see you...I will take your hand and hold it strong as I pledge no smoking for today!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      Sharon 282 DOF!

0 Kudos
Pops

I'll snatch up that hand really quick Sharon & thanks for the invite...I pledge not to smoke no matter what happens...nothing is as important as my health & well being.  Oh by the way...I have a hand extended for the next person in line

Pops

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning Sharon thanks for you strong hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  My other hand is stretched out waiting for the next person to take it and pledge the same.  Have a great day. :-))) Maria

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all! I am up early enough that I get to sneak my pledge in before we leave for surgery.Sharon I am so glad I get to take your hand and pledge I will not smoke no matter how stressed I get today. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~246~

0 Kudos