Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

annb

June 2014 Daily Pledge Group ... Let's Bring This Summer in Right

Smoke free Summer!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
166 Replies
annb

It's June everybody!  Yippie we made it to the good ol Summertime!  Let's join hands (and hearts) to sail through June together pledging our smoke free days. I'm reaching out to take the nEXt pledger's hand and promising not to smoke for the nEXT 24 hours!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Thanks Ann for starting us out in June and for giving me your hand of support .     I pledge that I will not smoke today.....no matter what happens in my life!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.        Sharon with 300 DAYS OF FREEDOM!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your  strong hand sharon, Congratulations on your 300 days!!! Glad you priotected it!!! Whew!!! I pledge to be smoke free for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!!

Mag

0 Kudos
louise-irene

Very anxious about heart test scheulded for Wed June 4 and possible angioplasty and stay in hospital.  Glad my insurance is taken for the procedure and know it is on the right track together with quitting for good, so I pledge to keep to my schedule of cutting down one cig stick every 5 days, even though now to Wednesday will be extra tuff with anxiety about the procedure.  I extend my hand to the next person, knowing it is not easy, but we can do it anyway.

0 Kudos
stmand92

Happy June, I'm here again to take your hand and pledge another day of not smoking. 

0 Kudos
Legend

I pledge not to smoke today. 

0 Kudos

Happy June to all! I can happily say, with smokers surrounding me today I did not want to smoke! I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours, and i Pledge to have my FIRST SMOKE FREE summer!!!!  In one hand I  take the hands of my brothers and sisters who have quit and the other I hold out for those who follow us! Because together there is nothing we can not accomplish! Heres to a life without Nicotine!

Zackie 20DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Monday Morning to All!      Zackie, it is good to see you here and I'm so glad that I get to grab your hand this morning and pledge with you that I will not smoke today.....NOPE, NEF........I offer my other hand out to the next in line.!            Sharon 301 DOF! 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning, I will gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line to pledge!!!

Mag@321days

0 Kudos