cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
maria86

Good MOrning Candy, I gladly take your strong hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  Happy Mothers DAy to all.  xoxox

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All!! Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms!!!

I gladly take your hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hr and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag @ 299 days

0 Kudos
harry18

Good Morning everyone 23 days of being smoke free so Mag I gladly take your hand and Pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

“We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”

- Jesse Owens

I thought this was a good Monday morning quote as we have had a number of people struggling and one thing that is certain......this journey is not for sissies!

Harry, thanks for your hand this morning.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what.....Got through yesterday (Mothers Day) which is tough for me....I can get through today!     My other hand out to the next in line!

Hey all....how about inviting someone who is struggling to join our circle of determination, dedication, self-discipline and effort?     Tell them about Daily Pledge page.       

Sharon 280 DOF     (nice round number!)

0 Kudos
maria86

Thanks for your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my hand to the next blessed person in line.  Have a great day!  xoxox Maria

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Maria. Here's my pledge, I'm not smoking today, no matter what does or doesn't happen...its just too good to be free to go back to a life of nicotine slavery! Not happening! I already made my choice and I am thankful that I get the opportunity to honor that choice every day! Happy Monday, make it a great day my beautiful friends! Hands out in support and friendship to you all!♥

0 Kudos
annb

Thank you for your supportive hand Cory. I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke today!! Yes we got thru yesterday we can do it again today!!  Yippie we ARE Nonsmokers!  Reaching out my other hand to Welcome the next person in line to the Fresh Air of the Nonsmoking Section!!! 🙂

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you for your strong hand Cory and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@300days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Last pledge for a few days. I will try to remember after surgery. I Anna pledge to not smoke these days I am off the sight. I am honored to keep this promise to each one of you.

Love and hugs!!! ANNA ~244~

0 Kudos
harry18

I will gladly hold on to Anna's hand through these next couple of days and pray for her until her return., I had a really tough day yesterday but was able to hold on to my Pledge to remain smoke free with that I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos