cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
annb

Good morning. It's Friday. Yay!  Candy I am taking your hand from yesterday and swinging into this day promising not to let them evil sticks anywhere near me and pledge not to smoke today!!!  I extend my hand to the next in line and wish all of you a great day. 

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all you lovely people! Ann,  I grasp your wonderful Hand in appreciation today. I found out my surgery is next week, so your strength is gladly received!  I pledge to stay smoke free today no matter how stressed I get preparing for this.

Anna~241~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     Sunny here in Minnesota!    Anna, Sweetie....I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today.    Anna, prayers will be going up for you each day through your surgery and recovery!        My other hand is extended out to the next winner to join the circle!      Sharon 278 DOF!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning and I wish for each of you a wonderful day!!!  I pledge not to smoke the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I extend my free hand to the next in line..........

Candy       d242

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all!!! Thank you for your hand of strength Candy and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag298

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning everyone. Mag I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Reaching out my other hand to the next in line. Love to all!  

0 Kudos
harry18

A good morning it is 21 days of being smoke free, thank you Ann for your supportive hand as I pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours. I wish you all great smoke free day as I reach out to the next Pledge 

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi all, thanks Harry for your hand as I too pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours I extend my hand out to the next person in line.  Love and Light Maria

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi all my special ones! BEAUTIFUL Maria, I take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~ 242, eight glorious months of freedom!!!~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!     Anna, I'm sorry I missed your 8 month anniversary!    You are doing amazing and I am happy and proud of you!!!     I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may  come my way.     Today will be a tough one....Mothers Day always is for me....but no smokes!!!!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.....       

Sharon 279 DOF!

0 Kudos