cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
Magstoyou

Glad to take  your hand Candy and good morning to all!!  Prayers for you Sharon and your sis. Big hugs. And I pledge to not smoke for 24 hr and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!! 

Mag@296days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Dear Sharon know that I am praying for you and your sister! Ann, welcome! I gladly take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~240~

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Whoops! Sorry Mag. Did not see we are on page2. I am honored to take your hand as well. 🙂

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning Everyone!! I gladly take Anna's hand and pledge another smoke free day no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next Winner/Quitter in line. Been keeping you in my prayers, Sharon AND your sister. Much love to you all......................

Candy     d241

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.    Thank you all for your love and prayers!     I felt them so strong yesterday.    I'll do an update on sister on main blogs.      So, Candy....I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today.    With this strength of my "circle" here I can't go wrong.    I offer my other hand out to the next in line!     Sharon 277 DOF (days of Freedom)

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Thank you for your hand Sharon. Here's my pledge, no smoking today. Its my choice and I choose freedom. Holding my hands out in support to all of you.♥

0 Kudos
ccollins67

Good Morning Everyone, I am in a different time zone this morning I think lol. Cory I gladly take your hand this morning and pledge to stay smoke free for the next 24 hours and offer my other hand to the next in line. Have a Beautiful Blessed Day

Cheryl

0 Kudos
maria86

Good moring all, I graciously take your hand Cheryl as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24hours and extend my other hand to the next ex in line. TGIF  Love and light Maria

0 Kudos
harry18

Happy friday to all, and yes we can do this together I pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours and will call out for any urges that comemy way. have a great day I extend my hand to the next in line

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning from California and thank you for your hand Harry. I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Happy Friday Mag @297d

0 Kudos