cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
maria86

Good Morning I gladly take your hand Cheryl to take my pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my other hand out to the next person in line L&LMaria

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning Maria!  Thank you for your strong and gentle hand. I gratefully take it and pledge not to smoke today!  I reach out my other hand to the next person in line. On we go to Freedom!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning,

Welcome Harry, Cheryl, and Ann.  I gladly take your hand Ann and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my next hand to the next in line!!

Mag@295days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Welcome New blessings!!! Mag I appreciate your supporting hand today! I pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~239~

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning everyone I gladly take your gentle supportive hand Anna as I take my  the pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours.  I gladly extend my other hand to the next person in line.  Love and light to all today :-)) Maria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    I love seeing the new faces here.....it adds to our strength and conviction to not only keep our own quits but to support others!!!    Maria, I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what......stress today as my sister is in ICU and I will spend the day down there.    Her health is failing and it is difficult to see.        But no smokes!!!     I offer my hand out to the next in line.   Sharon 276 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
ccollins67

Good morning everyone, Sharon, I gladly take your supportive hand today and pledge to be smoke free today. I extend my other hand to the next person in line and pray Blessings on you all

Cheryl

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning all, Cheryl I am happy to take your hand and Pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours. Sharon my prayers and support to you on this day. I offer my hand to the next in line. Have a great day everyone.

Harry

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning Dear Friends! So happy to be here. Sharon, thinking of you and praying for you and your Sis. How old is she? Harry thank you, I gratefully take your strong hand and pledge not to smoke today, come what may! NOPE and keep them away from my face! Reaching out my hand to the next Winner in line!!! ❤❤❤
0 Kudos
candylance

Thinking of you, Sharon!! I take your hand, Anne, and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I extend my free hand to the next Quitter/Winner in line ready to pledge. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!

Candy         d240

0 Kudos