cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
savedbygrace2

Waaahhhhhooooooo Sharon!!!! 9 months baby!!!!! You are such a inspiration!!! Love you!!!

Mag I gladly take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line! 

Anna ~237~

0 Kudos
candylance

Way to go, Sharon!! Nine months is GRRRREEAAATTTT!!!!!! Love you, sweet friend. Anna, I gladly take your hand and pledge a smoke free day no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my free hand to the next fortunate person in line to pledge no smoking......................

Candy       d238

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!    Candy, Friend!!!   So glad I get to grab your hand this morning!     I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line!    Sharon 274 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all.  Well I am finally here after a little searching. Ok now, Sharon that you for your supportive hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  Have a great day everyone. Maria xo

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning. Thank you for you strong  supportive hand Maria and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@294days

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Mag. Here is my pledge...no smoking today, no matter what. I'm not going to let myself down, my freedom means too much! Wishing you all an easy smoke free day. Hands out, heart open!♥

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi precious ones! Cory, I am so happy to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. I reach out my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~238~

0 Kudos
harry18

Thank you for extending your hand to me, I will gladly accept your hand and I Pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours. I reach out to the next in line

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!      It is Weds.....my Friday and I'm glad!!!      Harry, welcome to the group....I will take your hand and promise that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.   Enjoy the day!   Sharon 275 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
ccollins67

Good morning all, Sharon, I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke today no matter what. I offer my other hand to the next in line

Cheryl

0 Kudos