cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
cory-3-10-13

Hi everyone! Thank you for your hand Sharon. My pledge is to stay nicotine free today, no matter what. I'm keeping my commitment because I deserve to be able to breathe freely and deeply. Wishing you all an easy smoke free day and weekend. Holding my hand out to the next in line.♥

0 Kudos
LisaAnnIndy74

Cory I take your hand and I pledge to continue with my day being smoke free. To remember that I deserve to be healthy and and I deserve to be free! I am here holding out my hand to the next person who needs it ❤️

Hugs To Everyone

Lisa DAY 2 Of Being Free

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Blessing to you Lisa!! WELCOME!!! I gladly take your hand and give you support on this freedom journey. You can do this!! I pledge a smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna~234~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning all!     Lisa, WELCOME TO THE DP group!    Hope you find the strength here that we all want to share with each other!     And Anna.....so happy that I get to grab your hand this morning.     I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens!     No triggers that I can foresee.......but, you know how they creep up!    I offer my hand to the next in line!     Sharon 271 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all, I gladly take your hand Smorgy, glad I found the pledge page today, and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next blessed person in line.  Have a great day! 

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, everyone!! I gladly take Maria's hand and pledge no nicotine for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I extend my free hand to the next person in line to pledge.

Candy     d235

0 Kudos
LisaAnnIndy74

Good Morning everyone!!! I happily take your hand Candy and pledge no smoking today NO MATTER WHAT! I pledge to stay on my quit! I extend my hand to the next person in line for their pledge.

Lisa 3 days of freedom and growing stronger

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Welcome Lisa, Congrats on your 3 days. Thank you for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my next hand to the next in line!!!

Mag @291 days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi lovelys! I am so glad you found the page Maria!! Welcome back!! Mag, darling your hand is always so supportive. Thank you!!! I reach my hand out as I pledge a smoke free day to the next blessing in line.

Anna~235~

0 Kudos
candylance

Hi, Anna!! I gladly take your hand of support and pledge not to smoke this day or any day no matter what comes my way. I extend my free hand in support to the next person in line to pledge.................

Candy      d236

0 Kudos