cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

May 2014 Daily Pledge....Bringing a basketful of flowers for all the winners!

Celebrating May with the hope of sunshine, flowers and adding to our quits!     

All join together and we can't lose!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
238 Replies
ccollins67

Good morning everyone, Anna I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours, I extend my other hand to the next in line.

Have a great Day

Cheryl

0 Kudos
annb

Happy Hump Day everyone! I picture the Camels smiling in the caravan! Hah!  Dear Cheryl, thank you for your strong hand. I gratefully take it and pledge not to smoke today, no matter what!!  I extend my other hand to the next in line!❤

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Morning all!! Thank you for your strong hand ann  and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!!

Going to be 105 degrees today!!!

Mag302days

0 Kudos
candylance

Love to grab that hand,, Mag and pledge another smoke free day no matter what. I extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge............

Candy     d246

0 Kudos
harry18

I will be glad to take your hand Candy and pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next in line

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.....cloudy and chance of rain BUT I GET TO GO AND HAVE A MASSAGE TODAY!        Thanks for your hand Harry....good to see you here.    I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!     Sharon 283 DOF

0 Kudos
Pops

Oh my!.....What a nice way to start my day, having my hand held by Sharon...woo, hoo!!!  I absoulutely pledge to not put a smoke anywhere close to my face...I simply will NOT smoke...and I stretch my hand out to the next in line as well....Pops

0 Kudos
candylance

Good mornig, Sharon! Yes, I'm back and pledge not to smoke those nasty sickerettes for the next 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I extend my free hand to the next pledger in line...........

Candy     d247

0 Kudos
annb

Good morning. So great to "see" you Candy!  I gratefully take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what the day may bring!  Reaching out my other hand to next in line!❤

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi Candy I am so glad I got to take your hand Candy as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand out to the next blessed person!! Have a wonderful smoke free day!  🙂

0 Kudos