cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

March into March 2016 with a Spring and a Hop!

Hello Daily Pledgers! This month Giulia has passed the Daily Pledge Group to me!

March is a very busy Month! We have St. Patrick's Day! Be careful with that green beer. Doesn't matter what color it is alcohol is responsible for many lost quits! Stay strong!

Commitment is a very important part of a quit! So Hop on in to pledge as often as you can! Did somebody say hop? Awe, yes we have Easter, which is a great time to be with friends and family!  Protect your Quit!

Put a spring in your step. As the weather starts to change,there will be outside activities that can bring on some triggers, So make your promise not to smoke and keep your quit safe!

Let's make March a Happy, Hoppy Month!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
245 Replies
Christine13

Thanks for your hand Sharon, I will not smoke today!  Thanks for the invite Terrie!

Beautifully done!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Christine, I take your hand and pledge that today I will not smoke no matter what comes.  I extend my hand to the next person. 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Nice to see everyone pledging-It gives you strength in your quit. I glady take your hand Jackie and pledge to not smoke today and offer my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 961 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Good afternoon Everyone! I would like to see if each one of us is willing to put down one (only one, cuz we might do this again, if we like it) reason that it is so important to keep commiting to our quit! And it doesn't matter if someone already said yours, you go ahead and say it! I will say mine. I love the way my long hair smells so fresh!

I will take your hand Mag, and I pledge not to smoke this day no matter what happens! and I offer my free hand to the next person to pledge!

Terrie      241  DOF      and               I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good Morning All!

Terrie, thanks for your hand. I take it in mine and pledge not to smoke this day and also offer my free hand to the next perso in linne.

Victoria  191 Dof.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!      Victoria, I'm so glad to take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

I'm late today because I slept so late.....yeah me!!!

Sharon 942 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge to not smoke for today and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 962 Dof

One reason I like not smoking is because  my food taste soooooooooo much better

0 Kudos
Giulia

Howdy Quit Gang!  Thanks for the hand, Mag!  I will not, under any circumstances, smoke this day!  My quit is my PRIDE and JOY! 

Here are my paws stretched out for the next Pledgling....!

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello Every one. I like that I can get new clothes with the money I save and they don't get burn holes in them!

I take your hand Giulia and pledge not to smoke no matter what! I'm holding out my free hand!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning all!     Good to be here and to shout out that I'm grabbing Terrie's hand and pledging to not smoke today!      I will offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Are we having fun yet?

Ya sure........UFFDA!

Sharon 943 DOF

0 Kudos