susan_m

The Ex Cafe Wed 03.15.2017

Welcome to The EX Café 03.15.17

ExCafe2banner.jpg

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
59 Replies
susan_m

Good morning, EXers!  Here's hoping that all in the path of the blizzard are safe and warm this morning!

It's so nice to open the cafe and know that I will be able to spend time with my EX family today.  Who's ready for coffee?  

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Good morning Susan-

Thanks for getting the café up and running today.  I will take a cup of black coffee when you get a chance.

Rachel

0 Kudos
susan_m

Hey Rach!

Hope you are doing well.... are you still in Florida?  I know you have enjoyed your time with your parents!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

Thank you for the coffee.  Yes I'm still in Florida!  I leave next Friday for home and was fortunate enough to miss the storm.

0 Kudos

Good Morning! Boy, I need some coffee! Yesterday I chased my one-year-old granddaughter while she takes her first steady steps! Before you know it I'll have to run!

I hope some new members get steady with their first steps into Freedom!

susan_m

"MISS THE STORM"  tha was to best part of your reply!  I swear, I think I am allergic to snow.  LOL

Have a wonderful day!!

0 Kudos
susan_m

Niiiiiiiiiiiice!!  How fantastic to be able to spend time with her as she begins to walk!

0 Kudos
RachelMB

I know!  I despise the white stuff now!  A little for one day only is ok but that's it. LOL.  Have a great day too!

0 Kudos
susan_m