cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

TerrieQuit

March into March 2016 with a Spring and a Hop!

Hello Daily Pledgers! This month Giulia has passed the Daily Pledge Group to me!

March is a very busy Month! We have St. Patrick's Day! Be careful with that green beer. Doesn't matter what color it is alcohol is responsible for many lost quits! Stay strong!

Commitment is a very important part of a quit! So Hop on in to pledge as often as you can! Did somebody say hop? Awe, yes we have Easter, which is a great time to be with friends and family!  Protect your Quit!

Put a spring in your step. As the weather starts to change,there will be outside activities that can bring on some triggers, So make your promise not to smoke and keep your quit safe!

Let's make March a Happy, Hoppy Month!

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Tags (1)
245 Replies
NewEnglander

Good morning all!

Gypsi it does get better, but right now it can be difficult.  Just keep talking to people about it.

Thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day - NO MATTER WHAT and I offer my free hand to the next person in line.

Victoria  189 DOF

0 Kudos
joedice711

victoria i take your hand and offer my other hand to the next person,, as i make my pledge not to smoke today and all of march...........joedice 143 days of freedom...

0 Kudos
TerrieQuit

Hello all! It is good to see people here strengthening thier commitment!  Gypsi, here's your hands, grab on! my dear and together we wil pledge not to smoke! Joe I take your hand and offer my free hand to the next person in line!

Terrie  240  days

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Terrie I take your hand and pledge not to smoke this day. Still a little difficult getting to the page.    I was looking for the pic above to put on my page and have it for a link.  Thanks.  It was no longer on,my blog where joyloveexmore put it.

I extend my hand to the next person. 

0 Kudos
freeneasy

I will take you're hand Jackie and pledge to not smoke today and I extend my hand to the next pledger.

0 Kudos
freeneasy

Oops-I already Pledged-I'm doin a 2 fer today (-; my hand's  still extended to the next pledge taker.

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I am very late getting here this evening but I take your hand freeneasy and pledge not to smoke for the rest of the evening and tommorrow. I am extending my free hand to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Gpood Morning All!

Marilyn, thanks for your hand.  I hold iit in mine and pledge not to smoke this day.  I also offer my free hand to the next in line.

Victoria  190 DOF

0 Kudos
MarilynH

I was late getting on last night but fairly early this morning, I will take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke again today I am reaching my hand out to the next person that's in line. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all.    Good group of people here.....we are alll working towards the same goal:

Part of the way we do it is to grab a hand:       Marilyn, I'll take yours and promise to stay smoke free today!         I'll offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon     941 DOF

0 Kudos