DANCE AROUND THE SMOKE FREE MAYPOLE

REJOICE IN PROLONGING YOUR LIFE BY NOT SMOKING

BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies

Good Morning Bonnie B. I I take your free hand, I now begin my committ to myself to stop smoking. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning.

Just realized that we have passed the number of pledges this month (on the 15th) then we did all last month.    Way to go people......Conviction to Quit Rocks!

Summer,I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.      I will offer my other hand out to the next to come along.

Sharon 648 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 668 Days of freedom

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Good morning. Thanks for your hand Mag. I gladly grab hold of it and extend my other hand to the next in line with my pledge not to smoke for 24 hours, No matter what comes my way.

I likes this quit thing.

Laurie

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning! I gladly take your hand Laurie and pledge not to smoke this day.  And I extend my hand in welcome to the next person in line.   Victoria

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Good morning on this wonderful smoke free day! 

Victoria I gladly take your hand and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge that I wil not smoke for 24 hours no matter what comes me way.

God Bless all.

I like this quit thing.

Laurie

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning everyone!      Sun is out.     Warm and muggy today and storms tomorrow.      Another good reason to not stand outside under the awning and smoke!    Laurie, thank you for your hand this morning.    I will hold on as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 649 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

two days off

I gladly take your hand and not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag669 days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Sunday Morning to all!       Thanks for your hand Mag.     Looking at your number and thinking "what a cool number that is!".        I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may happen!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.      

Sharon 650 DOF

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Good morning ya'll Thanks for your hand Sharon, I proudly accept it and extend my hand to the next in line with my pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what comes my way. I like this quit thing. Laurie 20 DOF
0 Kudos