cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

manofsteele

Hump Day Daily Pledge Not To Smoke Today Wed May 14 2008

Welcome Daily Pledgers

I want to start this hump day may 14 daily pledge by saying I will not smoke or even attempt to puff on a poison ridden cancer stick today or tonight. As tempted as I might be today am I going to be even Prouder when I go to sleep Smoke Free. I am an addict and pledge today that no excuse will get in the way of this daily pledge. I want to stack up my smoke free days and cash them in at the Quit Party Central store where they love to party and celebrate smoke free anniversaries. Everyday I pledge I feel my smoke free foundation getting stronger and makes it easier to say no to temptation.

So with all that said ..... can I please extend my Super Strength Hand of support to the next in line and also morph that Super hand so that it can touch all hands in this pledge line today.

I prefer for everyone to be in one pledge posting so we can be accountable to self and also to this daily pledge team.

YOU CAN DO IT ..... we can help .....just ask !

Help Us Grow and Bring Someone New Everyday !
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies
jamie20

I will accept your hand and stand with you on this day to defeat my "nicademon". I extend my hand to the next in line with a great big Whoo Hoo we can do this 8-)~ !!!!
0 Kudos
dian

OMG!! I can't believe it's day 8 for me, last Wednesday was my quit day but thinking about it now, it seems so much longer........ how's that possible... Jamie, I take your hand and pledge to defeat NIC today and extend my hand to the next non-smoker........ wooohooo is right!!! : )
0 Kudos
Susan59

I take your hand Dian and pledge no cigs today. I extend my other hand to the next brave EXer.

Rock the quits!

Susan Day 79
0 Kudos
Giulia

Taking your brave hand, Susan, thanks for it. I'm shouting out this: I WILL NOT SMOKE THIS DAY. And that's a PROMISE! No Excuses.

Here's my other hand reaching out for YOU - the next pledgling to choo choo in.

Giulia (2 years +)
0 Kudos
jessica17

Day 6 for me - and I pledge to stay smoke free today and tonight...I extend my hand to the next
0 Kudos
val_b

day 21 for me, and I pledge to not smoke the next 24 hrs, I extend my hand to the next person with encouragement and support.
0 Kudos