BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand  Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge.

Mag at 665 Dof

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all! Mag, thanks for your hand.  I pledge not to smoke this day and hold out my hand to welcome  the next person in line.    Viictoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to each and every one of you!!!

Victoria, you are certainly 1 early bird this morning.....or have you been up all night?

Either way, I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 646 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke today for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Mag, thank you for extending hand> I gladly accept it with my pledge to remain smoke free today no matter what challenges face me. 

I offer my free hand to the next in line.

Laurie 15 DOF

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'll take that hand of your Laurie, thanks,  and promise not to smoke nary one little puff today.  It's a great day to be alive!  Here's my other paw reaching out for YOU, the next pledgling to fly on in.....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning......day off today!!!    YEAH!     

Giulia, I am so happy to take your strong hand today as I pledge that I WILL NOT smoke today no matter what!!!!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 647 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag at 667 days of freedom

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Hey Ya'll!

Mag I happily and proudly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and stretch out my other to the next on line.

Ya'll have a great smoke free day.

Laurie 17 DOF

0 Kudos
bonniebee

I take your hand Smorgy with many thanks and I pledge not to smoke a cigarette today....... NOPE !  I extend my hand to the next Ex'er in line !

0 Kudos