REJOICE IN PROLONGING YOUR LIFE BY NOT SMOKING

BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
smorgy8513

Good Morning.    Monday....start of another week.    Can we say "let's go...smoke free"?     Yes we can!

Laurie, I will take your hand and pledge there will be no smoking from me...none going in, none coming out.      I offer my other hand to the next in line!

Sharon  644 DOF

0 Kudos

Sharon I take your hand and pledge to not smoke today or any other day for the rest of my life.  I extend my other hand to the next ex in line.

Jackie 547

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Jackie, I will take your hand and extend my other to the next in line with my pledge to not smoke today or any other.

I like this quit thing! Laurie

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Gonna try again.  This is May 11.  Happy Monday all!  I'll  take all of your hands - one at a time and then extend mine in welcome to the next person in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thank you  for your hand Victoria and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag664 Days of Freedom

0 Kudos

Good Morning Mag for the free hand I now going to commit myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning to all!      Summer, thanks for your hand.  I will hold on to get/give strength for the day with my pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 645 DOF

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Good Morning all! Sharon I accept your extended hand and externd my other to the next in line with my pledge to not smoke today no matter what comes my way.  YA'LL HAVE A GREAT SMOKE FREE DAY!

I like this quit thing.

Laurie 14 DOF

0 Kudos

I take your hand Laurie and pledge to not smoke today or any othe day for the rest of my life.  I extend my hand to the next Ex in line..

Ms J

548 dof

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Laurie thanks for your hand.  I extend my hand in welcome to the nest in line.  Victoria

0 Kudos