REJOICE IN PROLONGING YOUR LIFE BY NOT SMOKING

BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
Giulia

I'm scooping up your hand Jackie and I sware I won't take nary a puff on this byooootiful day.  And THAT'S a promise.  Here's my hand held out the next pledgeling.....

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!     Beautiful flowers G.....thanks!

And thanks for your hand.   I will take it, hold on to it, and pledge that I will not take a puff of 1 of those ugly things (you know what I'm talking about)  today......I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 640 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Lovely morning!  Sharon, thanks for your hand.  I p;edge not to smoke today and I offer my other hand to the next in line.   Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for you hand Sharon and I promise not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

mag at 660 days of freedom

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Grand Mornin' ya'll! Thanks Victoria for your hand I pledge not to smoke today and  extend my hand to the next. Laurie

0 Kudos

Group hug and I take your hand Laurie and pledge to not smoke (as G would say) Nary a puff on this byoootiful day or any other day!!  I extend my hand to the next Ex in line!

xoxo

Ms J

543 days of freedom

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Good morning all!  Thanks Ms J for your hand.  I plede not to smoke this day and offer my hand to the next person coming along.

Victoria

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!      I think today will be a great day.....I know it will be a smokefree one!    Victoria, thanks for your hand.    I take it as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 641 DOF

0 Kudos

Happy Friday Sharon, I gladly take your hand and pledge to have a smokefree day today and every day.. I brought you something today....  I hope you like it!

I extend my hand to the next ex in line..

xoxo

Ms J

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

A BALLOON HAT!!!!!!

This made my day....thanks!

0 Kudos