REJOICE IN PROLONGING YOUR LIFE BY NOT SMOKING

BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies

Laurie,

I gladly accept your hand and pledge to not smoke (Nope) for the rest of my life. Lets rock this pledge page  today ladies~ because~ WE CAN!!

XOXOXO

MS J

0 Kudos
Giulia

Talkin' the talk, walkin' the walk!  I've got your hand Jackie and pledge to remain free another day in paradise.  Here's my hand on it....

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

I take your hand Guilia and commit to be smoke fee for another 24 hours.  My hand is out to greet the next person in line.    Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag at 658 days- we are walking and a rocking, holding hands for strength

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning!!!    Good to see ya'll (it's the wanna be southern girl in me!) here today.     Makes it a strong rope of support, don't ya think?

Mag, thanks for your hand.   I will take it and pledge that I will not smoke today...no how, no way....just NOPE!

Sharon 639 DOF

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon! Here's my pledge for my day 787 free of tobacco's chains, I am not smoking today, no matter what! Here is my hand for the next EXer who comes along to make their pledge...you got this!♥

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line

Mag at 659 DOF

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Beautiful mornin' ya'll!  

Sharon I gladly accept your hand and extend my other to the next in line with my pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.

Laurie 10 DOF

0 Kudos

Give me that pretty little paw of yours Sharon and lets pledge to never, ever, ever smoke again as long as we all shall live.  I extend my hand to the next in line, ooops someone snuck in ahead of me.

xoxo

Ms J

0 Kudos

OK so Cory, Mag and Iwannalife, I also extend my hand (hands) to pledge our journey of non smokers for the rest of time!!!

Ms J

0 Kudos