Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
Eric_L.

Bonnie i take yr hand and holdit out 4 the next oneI

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Eric

Thank you for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge

Mag at 654 DOF

0 Kudos
amedwards

Love this group and the encouragement it provides!!  I feel I may have hope of quitting now!

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!     What an inspiration with so many coming here and pledging NOPE for today......I will take your hand AMEdwards and feel the positive from all of those a head of you!    I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line!     

Sharon 635 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Happy May 2nd all!  Sharon I take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  At the same time I offer my hand to those who follow.  Victoria

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Victoria I accept your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I offer my hand to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

I'll take your hand Iife and I promise not to smoke on this my 3,349th day of freedom.  Here's my paw stretched out for the next pledgling.....

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning all

I gladly take your hand Giulia and  promise not to smoke for 24 hrs  and  offer my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag AT 655 days of freedom

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning to all!       I simply LOVE seeing all of these folks coming forward to grab a hand and give a hand......this is what this group is all about.....Keep coming back!

Mag, thanks for your hand.   I take it as I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!!!       I offer my other handout to the next in line!      

Sharon 636 DOF

0 Kudos
Iwannalife

Hey all! Great Sunday Morning! Sharon thanks for your hand of support I gladly take it and offer my other hand to the next person in line with my pledge to not smoke for 24 hours no matter what may come my way.  Laurie with 6 DOF

0 Kudos