BELIEVE THAT YOU CAN DO THIS

PLEDGE TO DO IT. 

STAND TALL AND STAY STRONG

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
144 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

Thanks for your hand Sharon and I pledge to not smoke for 24 hours and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!

Mag 683 DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning.   Last day of the month!    I just noticed that we have over double pledges this month than we did last month.     A couple of our latest pledgers have been absent the last couple of days....hope all is well.

Mag, I will gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes along.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 664 DOF

0 Kudos
NewEnglander

Happy Humid Sticky Morning!  Always great to be alive.  Will tomorrows page be titled June, June, June?  Something with June in it so I can find it?

Sharon, I gratefully take your hand in mine, pledge not to smoke today and offer my other hand in support to the next person in line.

Victoria

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Victoria and pledge not to smoke for 24hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag684DOF

0 Kudos

Good Night Laurie I accept your hand and I know begin to committ myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs. I extend my free hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos