cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

June Daily Pledge

A day early this time. Can you believe tomorrow it's June already? In any case I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 11 months, 10 days, 2 hours, 28 minutes and 22 seconds (1074 days).

I've not smoked 21482 death sticks, and saved $5,091.44.
I've saved 74 days, 14 hours and 10 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
129 Replies
barbara42

I just had to come by and CONGRATULATE JIM, he has cared so much for us all to make it and we did. I will be so happy to take your hand simtagous and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line !!!!!!

0 Kudos
jaimefriggin

Hey there linda 🙂

I'll bump celebratory knuckles with you and then take your hand as I very happily pledge to continue not smoking another day.  I extend my free hand to the next ex in line ready to pledge...

Five days, 15 hours, 43 minutes and 44 seconds. 113 cigarettes not smoked, saving $45.24. Life saved: 9 hours, 25 minutes.

Freedom does rock Linda and so do you!

0 Kudos

Abbra, I happily and thankfully take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my hand in support to the next ex that pledges. Much love & gratitude to all here. 

0 Kudos
jaimefriggin

Leafy!!!  So glad you came!

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

EXcellent and good morning all, I gladly accept your hands and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. Thanks for the congrats everyone! It feels really great to have so much support!

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos

hiya papa, thanks for your hand, i pledge today to remain smokefree for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand and happiness to the next ex willing to pledge...... Great day to all 🙂

great to see leafyfro and abbra here yea!!

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good afternoon Marcie!!  I will gladly take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I offer my free hand to the nEXt EX in line willing to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
jaimefriggin

Guten Morgen!  Hi there Claudia 🙂  I happily take your hand and pledge to remain free from smoking for yet another blissful day.  I offer my free hand to the next ex in line...

Six days, 13 hours, 56 minutes and 12 seconds. 131 cigarettes not smoked, saving $52.64. Life saved: 10 hours, 55 minutes.

0 Kudos

Mornin' Linda~ thanks for your hand. I pledge to remain smokefree for this day. I offer my hand to the next ex that wants to pledge today..........

0 Kudos

Marcie, I gratefully take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next day. Today, I am re-committing myself to yoga and pranayama. I will also keep in mind that today's promise is contribution. I extend my free hand to the next ex willing to take the pledge.

0 Kudos