cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JimTaddeo

June Daily Pledge

A day early this time. Can you believe tomorrow it's June already? In any case I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the next 24 and I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 2 years, 11 months, 10 days, 2 hours, 28 minutes and 22 seconds (1074 days).

I've not smoked 21482 death sticks, and saved $5,091.44.
I've saved 74 days, 14 hours and 10 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
129 Replies
JimTaddeo

Well thank you leafyfro, I gladly accept your hand and I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

My name is Papa Jimmy, and I am a nicotine addict.
I have stopped nicotine for 3 years, 2 days, 3 hours, 1 minute and 4 seconds (1097 days).

I've not smoked 21943 death sticks, and saved $5,208.98.
I've saved 76 days, 4 hours and 32 minutes of my life.

In a daily journey of transformation the only thing I can actually control is me and my own behavior...
0 Kudos
jaimefriggin

Good afternoon Linda 🙂  I take your hand today and pledge to remain nicotine free for yet another day.  I extend my free hand to the next ex in line.

0 Kudos
newlife5

hi abbra,  good to see you here i accept you free hand  and pledge to remain smokefree gor one more day  extending my free hand to the next quitter in line

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you izzy,for your hand as i pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris......I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line. YOU CAN DO THIS!

0 Kudos
claudia2

Good morning Jim and thank you for your hand!!! I would love to take it as I pledge to remain smoke free for the nEXt 24 hours. I would also like EXtend my free hand to the nEXt in line.

0 Kudos

morning claudia! Thanks for the cute pic on my page! I pledge to remain smoke free today and hold my hand out to anyone that would also like to pledge....

Marcie - NOT ONE HIT SINCE THE DAY I QUIT! Two Months, Twenty Days, 8 Hours and 21 Minutes, while extending my life 8 Days and 11 Hours, by not smoking 2440 cigarettes that would have cost me $244.86.

0 Kudos
newlife5

okay im here early today... thought i would make my pledge so go into this day full force..

i pledge to remain smokefree for the next 24 hrs and would like to EXtend my free hand to the next EX in line

I have been quit for 59 days. I have saved $297.46 by not smoking 1,187 cigarettes. I have saved 1 Week, 4 Days, 12 hours and 58 minutes of my life....

0 Kudos
Doris

Thank you izzy, for your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and offer my free hand to the next EX. in line to pledge..

0 Kudos
JimTaddeo

Thanks Doris....I will gladly take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke FREE for the nEXt 24. I EXtend my FREE hand and strength to the nEXt EX in line.

0 Kudos