cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
harry18

Good Morning Pledgers, Maria I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my hand to the next in line which I know Sharon is just waiting to take my supportive hand. 

Harry@86DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning Everybody!      Yep Harry, here I am.      Do you suppose it is because we are both from MN that I follow you each morning or is it due to our inner clocks?     Either way, happy to do it and big congrats on 86 days!       I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line!         Be sure to come ride the Freedom Train today....I'm conducting!

Sharon 343 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all, thaks for your hand Sharon as I gladly take it and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next person in line.  Ok Sharon I'll get to the train...thanks

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!

Tomorro I go to the Dr. and maybe get the boot cast off, if so I will be able to drive!!

Have to learn my balance with the cast off (so use to the boot cast)

Mag @ 363 days

0 Kudos
candylance

Going to try to do better about pledging!! I accept Jackie's hand and pledge not to pledge not to smoke for the next for the next 24 hours. I extend my free hand to the next hand in lne and WISH you all WELL!!!! Wish you well in your journey of self discovery.............

Candy       9♥10♥2013

PS Love you, and thank you, Patty!!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your most welcome hand Candy!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support of the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Have a wonderful day!  Patty d741

0 Kudos

good evening I committing myself not to smoke for the next 24 hrs. I take your  hand Ladybug, and extended my other to the next person

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi my favorite people! BEAUTIFUL hot day in McMinnville Oregon today!

Summer I am very honored to take your hand and pledge a smoke free day. 

I am so honored to have friends like Patty that watch over me and keep me accountable. Thank you SWEET friend. My dear Candy I am sooooo glad to see my partner back!!! I love you!!!! Sharon aka Smorgy you are a gem!!! Maria thank you so much for calling me when I had my surgery! Mag your the tops as we venture the foot thing together . I consider you guys best friends. I was a newbie once and these close friends have made me mature and grow to freedom victory. 

I am so honored to reach my hand out to the next blessing in line!

Anna ~307~

0 Kudos
harry18

Well good morning to the people of Pledgeville USA, I am pleased to be the first Pledge of this chilly Tuesday morning here is MN.

Ann if you could please send some of that heat this way before you head out on your Vacation and thank you for thinking i am a blessing.

Sharon the early bird gets the blessing  With that I am very pleased to take Anna's hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend my other supportive hand to the next in line and I won't guess who that might be.

Harry@87DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all, Well Harry this is the first time I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours,  I extend my other hand to the next person in line. Hi Anna so glad to see your post above full of strenght, hope and happiness.  It was my absolute pleasure to be able to call you and see how you were doing, what a pleasure it is to see your smiling face here and I am grateful you consider me to be a best friend, ditto for sure Anna.  Much Love and Light and have a wonderful day :-)))))) (((())))

0 Kudos