cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
Magstoyou

Good morning all

I gladly take your hand annb and promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag@361d

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi Mag so glad to take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line. 

0 Kudos
stmand92

I'm here to take Maria's hand and continue the chain with non smokers. I extend my other hand to the next in line

0 Kudos

I commit to take your hand stmand92 and commit not to smoke for the next 24 hrs.I extend my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
harry18

Summer welcome and congratulations on day three, hope you had a good day with your daughter.  I also  gladly take your hand and pledge not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and I extend my hand to the next pledge in line.

Sharon just so you know I enjoy meeting you and everyone else here for our daily pledge even if you are a viking fan. hahahahaha

Harry@85DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy Sunday Morning to all!     First things first......Harry, you live in MN, you HAVE to be a Vikings fan.      If you tell me that you are a cheese head I may have to come and give you a throat punch!

But I am grateful to take your strong and dependable hand and pledge today that I will not smoke no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon 342 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Hi all. Sharon I am so honored to take your hand today and pledge not to smoke another 24 hours, come what may. I'm reaching out my other hand to next in line. 

0 Kudos
stmand92

Here to pledge another 24 hours of being a non smoker

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand stmand. I pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!!

Mag at 362 days

0 Kudos
maria86

Very late today, thanks for your hand Mag as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other had out to the next person that want to plege. 

0 Kudos