cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
sparky26

I take your hand in friendship and support Anna, and pledge again to not smoke for atnother 24 hrs. And extend my other hand to support the next in line.

0 Kudos

I take your hand sparky and committed to not smoke for the next 24 hrs. And I extend my hand to support the next in line.

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning everyone, it is good to see some new pledges and I welcome you to the daily pledge so summer I gladly take your supportive hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend a supportive hand to the next pledge in line.

Harry@82DOF Oh so sorry it's not 82DOF IT'S 83DOF yee haa

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     

Just a quick reminder that you need to pledge on whatever page we're on.   Example:    we are now on page 2 so go to page 2 and you will see the most recent pledges.

OK, Harry....I'm so glad to see you here and with 82.....no, 83 DOF!    That is amazing!      You are getting very close to the TDC!       I take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!       I offer my other hand out to the next in line!           Who is that?      

Sharon 340 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Its me Sharon, Maria-Glad to take your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  Today is 5 months for me, thanks all. :=))

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and  extend my free hand and welcome the next pledger in line!!

Mag 360days Wa Hoo

0 Kudos
c2q

Hi Mag and congrats on almost a year. I'm glad to take your hand and extend the pledge to not smoke today to the nEXt in line.

0 Kudos
harry18

Mag that year is gonna look good on you congratulations and thank you for blazin the trail for me. c2q I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what, I extend my supportive hand to the next in line.

Harry@84DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!     Harry, we got to quit meeting like this    LOL !!

No we don't.    This is the perfect place for all of us EXes to get together.      I thank you for your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 341 DOF!

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Dear Sharon! So happy to take your strong hand and pledge not to smoke again today!  Extending my other hand to the nEXt in line!

0 Kudos