cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
maria86

Late morning...Thanks for your hand Jackie as I gladly hold it and extend my other hand to the next person in line..have a good day everyone! 🙂

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning All

I gladly take your hand Maria and  I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@358days

0 Kudos
stmand92

I take ms. Js hand and commit another smoke free couple of days. I don't get here every day. I'm here to take the hand of the next in line.

0 Kudos
harry18

never to late, I was on earlier this morning but I would have had to take my own hand to make a pledge didn't seem right.

Evvening everyone, Jackie I gladly accept your supportive hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and extend a supportive hand to the next in line.......

Harry@81DOF

0 Kudos
sparky26

I take your hand Harry , and pledge to not smoke for the next 24 hours.I extend my supportive hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning.    Another morning to appreciate the day and being smoke free!    Sparky, I'm so glad to see you here and will gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way.      I offer my other hand out to the next in line that is seeking this Freedom!

Sharon   339 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi Jackie I got your hand, thanks, as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  Love and Light Have a great day!

0 Kudos
stmand92

I came and pledge yesterday but my post didn't show up again. Anyone else having this problem. Well here i am again to pledge more smoke free day(s) and take the hand of Ms. J. i extend the other to the next in line. 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand stmand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@359days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

10th month of freedom! Hi everybody! It's a beautiful day in McMinnville!! Sunshine and smoke free. It can't get much better than that! Mag I gladly take your hand and pledge smoke free today. I reach out my other hand to the next blessing in line.

Anna~303~

0 Kudos