cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
Junior7

I gladly take the hands of those on either side of me and pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours, no matter what.

0 Kudos
stmand92

I am here to join hands and continue to pledge another 24 hours of being smoke free. 

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Glorious day to take stmand`s hand and celebrate 300 hundred days of smoke free freedom!!!! I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~300 and counting!~

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good morning all!   Deanna and Junior...welcome!    Anna, I am so happy I get to take your hand this morning and pledge that I will not smoke no matter what comes my way!     I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon    337 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Morning all, I gladly take your hand Sharon as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next person in liine.  Congrats Anna on 300 days of Freedom!! :-)))

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag@357days

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning everyone, Mag I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and I gladly extend my hand in support of the next pledge in line.

Harry@80DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!      And a special good morning to you Harry with 80 DOF!!!    Rockin'!    I will take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may come my way!    My other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 338 DOF

0 Kudos
annb

Hello Sharon!  I've been missing my pledge but have been here in spirit. Back to take your hand and pledge no smoking today no matter what!  Extending my hand to the next lovely or handsome EXer in line!!!

0 Kudos

I take your hand Ann and pledge no smoking today or any other day for the rest of my life. I couldn't find lovely or handsome so I just jumped in line!  I extend my hand to the next lucky Ex'r in line..............

Peace and Love

Jackie

0 Kudos