cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
annb

Mag we are on the same schedule!  Thanks for your supportive hand again today. I take it and pledge not to smoke for another 24 hours. Reaching out my other hand to the nEXt in line. ❤

0 Kudos
maria86

Annb thanks for your hand as I plege not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Morning and Super Sunday to all!      Rain and stormy here BUT no smoking!   Maria, thanks for your hand this morning.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.    

Sharon 335 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Good morning, Sharon I gladly take your hand and promise not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what, I extend my hand in support to the next in line.

Harry@78DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take your hand Harry and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!

Mag@355days

0 Kudos

I commit myself  to stop smoking for the next 24hrs. I take Mag10Q hand and extend my free hand to the next person 8 days

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!      Not sure where everyone is that used to post here.    Wish we could have more join us, but....WE ARE HERE and I feel that this is one of the biggest reasons I stay quit for ALMOST A YEAR!      Summer, thanks for your hand.    I take it and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.     I offer my other hand out to the next in line who wants this Freedom!

Sharon      336 DOF

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

Morning!  I take Smorgy's hand and extend my hand to the next in line who wants Freedom from cigarettes.  I pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

I gladly take you hand Deena and welcome. I pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!

Mag@356days

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Morning all and Hi Mag, I gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  To all you winners have a great day!! :-))))

0 Kudos