cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
annb

Morning everyone. Happy Fri eve. Mag I'm following you again. Thanks for your hand  I'm taking it and pledge noooooo smoking today!  Extending my hand and ❤to next in line. 

0 Kudos

Hey Ann, Im following you also.... Take my hand and lets pledge together to not smoke today or anyother day. NOPE!!!!! It a pleasure and I am extending my hand to the next one in line..

Jackie

0 Kudos
harry18

Happy 4th of July everyone, lets all celebrate the freedom we have with this great country and also the freedom we have from smoking. I do believe we have our own little Freedom train going on here this sure is a fantastic way to start our day. with that Jackie I gladly take your supportive hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what life throws at me and offer my other hand in support of the next pledge in line which I am guessing is gonna be.................

Harry@76DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Happy 4th to all!      Going to see fireworks tonight?       BE SURE TO COME AND PARTY AT SHAWN'S BONFIRE!!!!    For those of you who have not participated it is a blast!        Harry, thanks for your strong hand....are those some blisters I feel from all your work?        I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what may happen!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line!  

Sharon   333 DOF

0 Kudos
maria86

Morning all Happy Fourth of July all, yup I'll be there as they say be there or be square!  Well thanks for your strong hand Sharon as I pledge this special day of freedom to not smoke for the next 24 hours.  I extend my other hand to the next person in line.  So what times does the party start and end?

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Happy 4th of July

I gladly take your hand Maria and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!

Mag@353days

0 Kudos

I gladly take your hand Mag 10Q and promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hello to all!     Summer!      I am so happy to take your hand this morning and pledge along with you and the rest of our strong supporters to no smoke today no matter what may come my way!           I extend my other hand out to the next in line.

BTW.........I'm celebrating 11 months of FREEDOM today!!!!!

Sharon

0 Kudos
harry18

A Big Congratulations goes out to Sharon on her 11 months and what a beautiful day it is to be smoke free, waking up not coughing or hacking so yes I will gladly take your hand Sharon and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours not matter what and extend my other hand to support the next in line.

Harry@77DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Thank you for you hand Harry and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next pledger in line!!

Mag@354days

0 Kudos