cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
harry18

Hello Jackie, I also agree with Maria it is good to be free and It is a pleasure to take your extended hand and pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand out to support the next pledge in line.

Harry@102DOF

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

My sweet Harry CONGRATS!!!! I am blessed to see you at the door of the triple digit club. I need a big hug from you because encouragement is in order. We need to get on Candys sight and rally for her. I can barely write through the tears right now. She is a sister and dear friend. Help me to encourage her because I have faith she will check her sight. She will always be my partner and when she come back, my hand and arms will be outstretched with love.

I am stepping up for the both of us and promising you I will not give in!!! I pledge this day smoke free. 

Anna~ 323~

0 Kudos

Anna -- I just couldn't leave you dangling overnight so I'm stepping in with a BIG HUG for you (((Anna))) as you re-commit to staying smoke free.  I also pledge that I will not smoke no matter how I may feel, or what I may think, or whatever happens to me.  Smoking is not an option.  It has been completely taken off the table.  My hand is out to give support to the next winner who checks in to pledge their continued smobriety.  Patty d757

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all!    Sad to hear about our friend....but, this shows how scary and dangerous our addictions are.     We need to be alert and on guard to keep our Freedom alive and well.        Patty, I'm so glad I get to take your hand this morning.   I feel the strength of your 757 days!         I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what comes my way.         People......pass the word to all today.....pledge/promise/commit!        My other hand out to the next in line!

Sharon 360 DOF

0 Kudos
harry18

Morning to everyone, Anna here it comes ((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))) I do have work to get through today but I promise you I will get to candys sight and do my best to  encourage her and one way is that I will promise just for today that I will not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what with the help of Sharon's outreached hand.

I extend my other hand to support the next pledge in line because together we can beat the Addiction of nicotine

Harry@103DOF

0 Kudos

Aw Harry I gladly take your strong hand and pledge to not smoke today or any day for the rest of my life~ and as long as you are handing out hugs I could use one... I extend my hand to the next EX in line and wish them an awesome smoke free day!

Jackie

0 Kudos
maria86

Good Day all I gladly take your hand Jackie as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next winner in line.  Oh my although I sent Candy a get well, I really had no way of knowing she actually was ill.  Harry I too will go check out her site.  

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning to all from Washington State. I gladly take your hand Maria and pledge not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line to pledge!!

Mag @ 370 days

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Dearest  Mag, I will hobble with glee on this rickety ankle of mine to take your supportive hand and pledge a smoke free day. I am extending my other hand out to the next blessing In line.

Anna~324~

0 Kudos