cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

smorgy8513

July 2014 Daily Pledge......Fireworks in the sky but no fire sticks in our mouths!

Let's join hands, promise to be smoke free and feel the strength of the group!

Sharon

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
198 Replies
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Thanks for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hr and extend my other free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag364days of freedom

0 Kudos

thanks for your hand Mag10Q, I committ myself to stop smoking for the next 24 hrs, and extend my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
stmand92

I pledge to not smoke  one little bit today

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi sweet friends! Another glorious day!!  Stmand thank you for your hand as I pledge another smoke free day. I reach my other hand out to the next blessing in line.

Anna ~308~

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Harry! I had enough heat for the both of us today! I blow it your way with a hug!

0 Kudos
harry18

Wow warmth and a hug this is gonna be a beautiful smoke free day what more could a person ask for,

oh yea how about I take Anna's outstretched hand and pledge that I will not smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what and then reach out to support the next pledge in and that would help make it perfect day

Harry@88DOF

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.    Missed your hand yesterday Harry but I'm back grabbing it this morning!        Thanks for the strength.     I take your hand as I pledge I will not smoke today no matter what!      I offer my other hand out to the next in line.

Sharon     345 DOF

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning

Harry, thank you for your hand and I promise to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag at 1 year-Wa Hoo

0 Kudos
maria86

Hi Mag a BIG CONGRATULATIONS, proud to take your hand as I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and extend my other hand out to the next person in line.  Way to go Mag ((((())))))

0 Kudos
stmand92

Hi All, Maria i am taking your hand and pledging not to smoke for the next 24 hours. I extend mine to the next in line. I am going to do my best to come on the site as often as i can to pledge but rest assure that even when i dont' write it here I pledge to myself and continue being smoke free. 

0 Kudos