cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

July 2013 Daily Pledge -- Declaring Our Independence From Smoking!

Good Morning Everyone!  On this first day of July I'm here to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

NOTICE: The EX Community is going to have another of its famous bonfires this Friday at 7PM EDT until... Here is a link to the blog with the details.  Please join in the fun!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2013/06/30/bonfire-and-how-it-works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
126 Replies
kathy_ryz

Happy Tuesday All! I gladly accept your hand, Sheryl, pledging a day of freedom by pledging to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I extend my other hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning All, I will take your hand Kathy and pledge no smoking for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hearty greetings to one and all.  As I take Barbara's hand, I recommit to remaining smoke free for the next 24 hours.  Smoking will never solve any problems but it sure can create them.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Friends!  Leeza, I am pleased and proud to take your hand to make my no nicotine pledge today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person in line ready to make their pledge and keep this machine of freedom going,,, 

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Thank you for your hand Sheryl. I re-commit too remaining nicotine free today and offer my other hand to the next Pledger in line.

0 Kudos
barbara42

Thanks for the hand Kathy, I will take it and pledge no smoking for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
Leeza

Good afternoon to you all. As I take Barbara's hand, I reaffirm my decision to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours.  Thank you Barbara for being here.  I offer my free hand to the next EXer waiting to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning all! Thank you Leeza for your hand which I gratefully accept pledging to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours. I happily extend my other hand to the next person willing to take the pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Kathy, thank you for your hand which I take to pledge to remain nicotine-free this day.  I hold our my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning Sheryl, I will take your hand and pledge no nicotine today and hold out my free hand for the next person in line

0 Kudos