cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

July 2013 Daily Pledge -- Declaring Our Independence From Smoking!

Good Morning Everyone!  On this first day of July I'm here to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

NOTICE: The EX Community is going to have another of its famous bonfires this Friday at 7PM EDT until... Here is a link to the blog with the details.  Please join in the fun!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2013/06/30/bonfire-and-how-it-works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
126 Replies
barbara42

Thank you for the support Kathy, I will take your hand and pledge no nicotine and hold out my hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Barbara, I thank you for your hand which I take to pledge no nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge....

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning. Today I pledge to remain nicotine free and offer my hands to the next  person as they make their pledge. Have a great day!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning every one, I will take your hand Kathy and pledge no nicotine of any kind today and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Finally Friday Folks!  Another day for us to commit to being smoke-free.  Barbara, thanks for your hand which I take to pledge I will not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this group to the next person pledging their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Friday! Well I can't accept my own hand but I still can offer it to the next person pledging to remain smoke free today along with me!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Happy Friday Everyone, Thank you for the hand Kathy, I will take it and  pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Saturday Morning Ladies!  Barbara, I'm here to take your hand and pledge not to use any nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next pledger...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Saturday to all! Stank you for your hand, Sheryl, which I gratefully accept pledging to remain smoke free for 24 hours. I gladly offer my hand to the next person William g to take the pledge.

0 Kudos
barbara42

Happy Saturday ladies, I will take your hand Kathy and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the day and hold out my free hand to the next in line

0 Kudos