cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

July 2013 Daily Pledge -- Declaring Our Independence From Smoking!

Good Morning Everyone!  On this first day of July I'm here to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

NOTICE: The EX Community is going to have another of its famous bonfires this Friday at 7PM EDT until... Here is a link to the blog with the details.  Please join in the fun!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2013/06/30/bonfire-and-how-it-works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
126 Replies
AutumnWoman

Happy Friday All!  I hope you all had a glorious 4th, and a smoke-free one.  Giulia, I gladly take your hand to pledge that I will continue not to use any nicotine for another day (#1697 for me).  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge.  Commit to your quit!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Sheryl, I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free today. I offer my other hand to the next person taking the pledge.

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Sheryl, I gladly take your hand and pledge to remain smoke free today. I offer my other hand to the next person taking the pledge.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Kathy congratulations on your 5 days of glorious freedom.  I'm proud to take your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free today.  I hold out my free hand to the next committed person waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Kathy and Leeza and all the other pledgers!  Kathy, congratulations on six days of your new smoke-free life!  Leeza, thank you for your hand as I pledge  to not use any nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy weekend Leeza, Sheryl & others! This pledge stays in my head all day keeping me smoke-free. Sheryl, I happily extend my hand to you and give my other to the next person as we pledge to remain nicotine free today!

0 Kudos
barbara42

Good Morning all, I will take your hand Kathy and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!  Barbara, I thank you for your hand which I take as I pledge to not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Sunday! Thank you Sheryl for extending your hand as I pledge to remain smoke free today. In turn, I extend my hand to the next person willing to take this pledge.

0 Kudos
anniexhx

good morning ladies and thanks for the hand kathy i will gladly accept and pledge not to smoke today and hold out m hand in support too.....

0 Kudos