cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

July 2013 Daily Pledge -- Declaring Our Independence From Smoking!

Good Morning Everyone!  On this first day of July I'm here to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

NOTICE: The EX Community is going to have another of its famous bonfires this Friday at 7PM EDT until... Here is a link to the blog with the details.  Please join in the fun!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2013/06/30/bonfire-and-how-it-works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
126 Replies
kathy_ryz

I take your hand, Leeza, and pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer a hand of friendship to the next pledge taker.

0 Kudos
Giulia

Hi Kathy, I'm grateful for your hand of friendship and I pledge to remain true to my quit and honor those who have gone before and will come after me by not taking one puff this day.  And I'm holding out my other hand to the next Pledgling to stand strong and tall.....

(Giulia - 7 years 4 months)

0 Kudos
Legend

I will take your hand Giulia and make a pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours. I am extending out my other hand to the next in line.  

I hope you all have a nice night.

Christine

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Great to see all of you here this morning!  Stay strong in your resolve to remain smokefree!  Christine, I gratefully take your hand to pledge that for today I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Hi Sheryl, I accept your hand with thanks pledging that I will not use nicotine today! I am holding out my ther hand for the next person...

0 Kudos
newlife5

hello kathy, i accept your hand and pledge that i will not use nictine today i extend my free hand to the next person who wants to make the pladge

0 Kudos
Leeza

149.gifIz, thank you for your hand which I gladly take as I recommit to living a smoke-free life.  I make this decision every morning and it is serving me well.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge today.

0 Kudos
barbara42

Thank you for the hand Leeza, i will be glad to have it and pledge no nicotine of any kind for the next 24 hours and hold out my free hand for the next in line

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Barbara I gratefully take your hand today to pledge that I will not use any nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this group to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

I take your hand Sheryl and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today. I give my hand to the next person in line.

0 Kudos