cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

July 2013 Daily Pledge -- Declaring Our Independence From Smoking!

Good Morning Everyone!  On this first day of July I'm here to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

NOTICE: The EX Community is going to have another of its famous bonfires this Friday at 7PM EDT until... Here is a link to the blog with the details.  Please join in the fun!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2013/06/30/bonfire-and-how-it-works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
126 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good morning to All! A few more hands would be great. In the meantime, I gratefully accept your hand, Sheryl, as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I extend my hand to the next Pledger.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Kathy as Il take hold of your hand I promise to remain smoke free because that is the only way to be.  I offer my other hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
msterling999

Good Evening everyone! Hey Leeza I accept your hand and make my plegde to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I reach out to the nEXt freedom seeker....

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning! Thank you msterling999 for your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I offer my other hand to the next pledger.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Ladies!  It's great to see you all!  Kathy I am pleased and honored to take your hand to pledge no nicotine for this day.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person ready to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
Leeza

Hi Sheryl.  It's been a while since I have had the opportunity to take your hand.  Doing some traveling so I can't get here on a daily basis.  However, I have remained true to my pledge remaining smoke free.  So I continue my commitment and offer my free hand to the next person waiting to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
msterling999

Hey Leeza, hey ladies --- Here it is the last day of July, celebrating our freedom and taking Leeza hand. I pledge to remain true to my quit and offer my hand to the nEXt fellow EXer.

0 Kudos