cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

July 2013 Daily Pledge -- Declaring Our Independence From Smoking!

Good Morning Everyone!  On this first day of July I'm here to pledge that I will not use any form of nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and strength to the next person ready to make their pledge of freedom...

NOTICE: The EX Community is going to have another of its famous bonfires this Friday at 7PM EDT until... Here is a link to the blog with the details.  Please join in the fun!

https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/pir8fan-blog/2013/06/30/bonfire-and-how-it-works

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
126 Replies
kathy_ryz

Good morning! Sheryl, thank you for your hand of support which I gratefully accept pledging to remain nicotine free today. I gladly offer my other hand to the next pledger.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Monday Morning to All!  The heat wave has broken here at least.  Maybe the cooler weather will make more folks inclined to make their pledges.  Kathy, I'm glad you're here and I take your hand to pledge that I will remain nicotine-free for another day.  I hold out my hand to the next person ready to pledge their freedom...

I've been nicotine-free since 11/11/2008!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning! Sheryl, your number of nic-free days is awesome! I'm honored to take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free for today and extend my other hand to the next person!

0 Kudos
Legend

Hello Kathy, I will take your hand and make a pledge not to smoke in the next 24 hours. I am extending out my other hand to the next on line.

Christine 

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Hello to all Pledgers!  Christine, thanks so much for your hand as I pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next person waiting to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning to all! Thank you for your hand, Sheryl! I pledge another nicotine free day and offer my other hand to the next Pledger.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everyone!  Kathy, it's good to see you here each day and I gratefully take your hand to pledge I will not use nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and the strength of this group to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning all! Sheryl, it's also great to see you everyday. You're my inspiration and I gratefully take your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I gladly offer my hand to the next person willing to make the pledge.

0 Kudos
Leeza

Greetings to all.  Dodged a smoking bullet today.  Reminded byself that smoking wasn't going to change anything.  So I continue on with 291 days of freedom.  Thank you Kathy for channeling the strength of this group to me through your hand which I am pleased to hold.  I promise to remain smoke free today and I offer my free hand to the next person waiting in line to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Leeza, congratulations on winning that battle for your freedom.  There is nothing positive a cigarette can do for us!  So I gratefully take your hand and pledge that I will remain nicotine free for another day.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next person ready to pledge...

0 Kudos