Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies
Wozlik

@wlh I’m thankful for your hand and I join you in pledging not to smoke today.  I hold out my free hand to the next in line.

Metroguy

@Wozlik I gladly accept your hand in support and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand to the next person in line.

Have a great day!

John

vicky_k

@Metroguy ,  I pledge that I will not smoke today and will extend my other hand to the next person in line. 

Wolfpack81

@vicky_k I accept your hand and pledge not to use tobacco today, and gladly offer my hand to the next person desiring to become an EXer!

claireduhe

Thanks @Wolfpack81 for your hand. I put in my resignation today at my job of 5 years, and I STILL promise not to smoke today! Extending my hand to the next Ex in line. Stay strong, friends!

McMoney

Thanks for your hand @claireduhe
I hope you are excited about your future!!  
I also pledge to not smoke today and keep my quit in tact.  I gladly offer my free hand to the next person to join us.  

champsin97

Thanks for your hand my quit buddy.  I take iit and pledge not to smoke today.  I extend my free hand to the next to pledge.

Bethannechar

I’m thankful for your hand and I join you in pledging not to smoke today.  I hold out my free hand to the next in line.

TammyG123

@TammyG123 

I glady take your hand and will not smoke today, my 3rd day into my forever quit. I’m honored to extend my hand to the next person in line.

Bethannechar

Congratulations, I'm on 24 hrs of quitting. So far not too bad. A little craving in AM and pm B4 bed. Haven't really thought about it a lot. Trying to stay busy instead.