Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

January Daily Pledge 2024

January 2024 Daily Pledge.png

Welcome to Your Quit Journey in January! 

January means new day, new week, new month, new year! It is the ultimate reset to conquer those lingering habits by taking the daily pledge. Whether it’s smoking, vaping, or other types of tobacco products, let’s come together and pledge to quit as a community.

How to Pledge:

1. Go to the last reply, click the last page number.
  2. Hit 'Reply' under the last pledge.
  3. Tag the last pledger with '@', then compose your pledge.
  4. Click 'Reply' to seal the deal.

Why Pledge?

• Keeps you accountable.
  • Strengthens community bonds.
  • Daily or weekly check-ins help you stay on track.

Extras:

Remember, we're stronger together. Come back tomorrow and pledge again!

EX Community Admin Team
Labels (1)
641 Replies
Metroguy

@RikkiJean I am happy to take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my other free hand in support to the next person in line. 

Have  a great day!

John

@Metroguy thank you for your hand. I take it and pledge not to vape today. I extend my other hand to the next in line. We can do this!

vicky_k

@Finallyquittin , I will gladly take your hand and pledge not to smoke today.  I will extend my other hand to the next person in line.  

Wozlik

Ready to take your hand and walk with you today @vicky_k in remaining smoke free.  I hold out my other hand to the next person to join us.

Haywardc

I gladly take your hand and pledge not to chew today. I offer my other hand to the next person. Today is my one year anniversary of quitting!!!!

Thyme

@Haywardc 

Congrats on this special anniversary! I thankfully take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. Today is 30 days since I quit smoking. I offer my other hand in support to the next in line

Barbscloud

@Haywardc Super congrats on one year of success. That is a fabulous achievement and I hope you rewarded yourself with something special.  You deserve it!!!!!

Barb

SaraSmile

Thanks for your hand @Thyme!  Congratulations on 30 days! I also pledge to stay smoke free today and offer my hand to the next pledger🫱Sara 😊

Prosper in peace
PaxGlamma

@Barbscloud I pledge not to smoke today  and extend my hand to the next person in line. 

Have a GREAT DAY!!

trish4801

@PaxGlamma I will take your hand and pledge not to smoke today. I extend my free hand to the next person to take the pledge. 

Stay strong and true to yourself as I will stay strong and true to myself. We've got this. 

Trish C