cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
Magstoyou

Thanks Ladybug for your hand. I pledge to not smoke for 24hrs and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag177d

Congrats on 555 days Ladybug!!!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Mag! Glad to take your offered hand and pledge to be smoke free for the rest of this glorious, rainy day. I reach out my other hand to the next blessing who pledges.

~Anna 121~

0 Kudos

Thank you, Anna for your hand. I pledge NOT to smoke or take in any type of nicotine for the next 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT!! I extend my other hand to the next in line!

0 Kudos
caingurl1

Thank you for your hand, Beth. As I take your hand, I pledge not to smoke any nicotine, or use it in any other form for the next 24 hours that the Lord blesses me with. I promise that no matter what happens, nicotine won't be a part of it. It is completely off the table for today. Now, I gladly extend my hand, friendship, and support to the next brave person in line.

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! Caingurl, I gladly take your hand, and am a brave person, as I pledge to remain smoke free for the next 24 hours no matter what happens in my life. I extend my hand to the next person to pledge!!!!!!!!

Candy     d122

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everybody and welcome to Caingurl!  Candy, I proudly take your courageous hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group strength to the next courageous person coming to make their pledge.  We won't smoke today, no matter what!

Note:  If you make a mistake with your posts (typo, wrong name, etc) you can edit them here in the group.  Just remember to hit the "Save" button when you're done.

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all!     And Candy Girl.....I haven't had  your hand in so long......pleased and proud to take it today and pledge that I will not smoke today NOPE.....I have 158 days of Freedom and I'm working towards 159!!!    My other hand out to the next in line.       Sharon

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Two winners are celebrating their FOUR MONTH SMOKE FREE milestone today -- Congrats to Candy & Anna!   Awesome!  Thanks for your hands Sheryl and Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out to the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d556    

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning All! Thanks for your hand, Patty. I gladly take it pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos

Taking Kathy's hand this morning anf pledging not to smoke today!

I offer a hand and support to the next in line.

~Eli

0 Kudos