cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

December 2013 Daily Pledge -- Giving Ourselves The Gift of Being Smoke-free!

Good Morning Pledgers and welcome to December!  I'm here to pledge another day of freedom from nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and the support of this group to the next person ready to pledge....

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
256 Replies
candylance

Good morning, Sheryl! What beautiful packages.......I take your hand gladly (you have so much strength!!) and pledge not to smoke this day no matter what happens!! Thank you all for being shining examples for me. I extend my free hand to the next person in line !!!

Candy      d82

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Hi Candy....that would be me!!!   Sheryl, thank you for doing this each month for us....I depend so much on making this pledge each and every day.    Candy, I will take your hand...will hang on tight as I pledge that I will not smoke today....NOPE, NEF.    My other hand out to the next in line!      

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Hi All! Thanks for your hand, Sharon. I gladly take it pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next person willing to do the same!

0 Kudos

hi  all mp ledge is to never smoke again i extend my free hand to all of you who are willng and ready to do the same

0 Kudos

Hi Dorothy -- Congrats on 11 days smoke free!  Good Morning Everyone!  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  Smoking never has & never will solve anything & is not an option for me ever again.  My hand is out for the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d516

0 Kudos
nanawendy

Thanks Patty and I will accept your hand and pledge to remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I extend my other hand to the next person in line

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Thank you so much nanawendy for you supportive hand! I gladly take it and pledge I will stay smoke free this glorious Sunday. I extend my hand to the next person in line. 

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

savedbygrace-I take your hand and pledge to be smoke free for the next 24 hours and extend my hand to the next in line!!!

0 Kudos
Leeza

imageGreetings to everyone.  Wow, here we are on Dec. 1st.  It's still in the morning and we already at 10 pledgers for the day.  What an excellent way to start off the month.  Mag thank you for you hand and I pray that your brother-in-law makes a full recovery from his heart attack.

Today, I will keep my promise to remain smoke free.  I will only after be concerned about today which will be easy.  Then tomorrow I will pledge again.  I offer my free hand to the next person waiting eagerly in line.

0 Kudos