cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
smorgy8513

Good morning.    Glad that the site is up today....they were nice and apologetic last night but still "needed" to be able to touch base with my friends today.     Patty, I gladly take your hand and pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what!     I extend my other hand out to the next in line!       Sharon 154 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Sharon and big congratulations on your 5 month milestone! Good for you! As for me, I am not smoking today no matter what else may occur, there is nothing in my life that smoking would improve! I am holding out my hand for the next in line!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

I gladly take Cory's hand and pledge to not smoke for 24 hrs and extend my free hand to the next in line!!!

Mag174d

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Patty! I am so honored to take your hand and pledge to be smoke free the rest of today! I happily reach my other hand out to the next blessing.

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Whoops Mag! Sorry!! I did not know we are on second page. I gladly take your hand as well.

0 Kudos
candylance

Thanks for your hand, Ladybug (what a pleasure) as I pledge not to smoke today no matter what may happen to me. My hand is out in support of the next person to pledge......................................

Candy     d119  (and counting)

0 Kudos
candylance

Uh-OH, we're on page 2, so thanks to Anna for her hand.

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! What a thrill, Candy, to be taking your hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I offer my other hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning One and All!  Kathy, I am most pleased for this opportunity to take your hand as I pledge to spend another day without nicotine.  I hold out my free hand and our group support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Sheryl and your wonderful trail blazing example.  Is there a way to fix it so that my pledge is ALWAYS the last one on a page so I end up (by mistake) gettting linked up to MANY hands for their pledge?  No?  Tee hee hee.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who checks in to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d553

0 Kudos