cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
AutumnWoman

Good Sunday Morning!  After being snowbound for a couple of days, I'm looking forward to a chance to get outdoors, even only for a little while.  Candy, I'm grateful for your hand and I pledge not to use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Sheryl.  I'm glad weather conditions are getting better for you.  Don't "slip".  🙂   I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d551

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning all.     Thanks for your hand Patty.    Strength and warmth are my friends!!!    I pledge I will not smoke today......I extend my other hand out to the next in line.        Guess what?????    I have 5 months of Freedom today!!!

Sharon

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Congratulations on your 5 mons free, Sharon! I take your awesome hand as I pledge to remain nicotine free today! I extend my other hand to the next Pledger. Have a great Sunday, All!

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thank you for your hand Kathy, I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours. Thankful I was able to sleep in until 8:00. I extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag 173d

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hey all! I am so glad to be able to get back on after sight difficulties!! Had a rough day but am honored to say I am smoke free!! I love you all and am glad I am off holidays so I can be back on with you! Thank you so much for your hand mag!!!!! I pledge the rest of this night smoke free. I reach my hand out to the next blessing!      

~Anna 118~

0 Kudos
candylance

That would be me, Anna!! I accept your hand graciously and pledge not to smoke the next 24 hours no matter what happens in my life. I extend my free hand to the next WINNER to pledge................................

Candy     d118

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning to All!  We Pledgers never quit quitting, no matter what technical difficulties we may experience.  Hopefully, the site will run smoothly today.  Candy,  I'm gonna hold onto your hand and pledge not to use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and the group's support to the next Pledger.  When the going gets tough, the tough stay quit!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning All! Thanks for your hand of strength, Sheryl. I pledge to remain nicotine free today and offer my hand to the next Pledger!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I still am unable to get onto this site the "normal" way (was able to get on through a link on a message posted by Anna to my board!) so I better get to my pledge.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety today.  Patty d552

0 Kudos