cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies

Hello Mag and everyone!

Popping in before work to pledge not to smoke today.

Got Mag's hand in mine and offering my free hand to the next in line.

~Eli d111

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, Everyone!! I pledge not to smoke for 24 hours no matter what happens in my life. Today is a "toughy"!! I accept elims hand, and I extend my free hand to the next WINNER in line...............................................

Candy   d116

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Everybody!  Candy, you know we EXes are here for you, so if the going gets tough, the tough get posting and stay quit!  I am here to take your hand and pledge that I will not use nicotine at all today.  I hold out my free hand and our strength to the next committed quitter...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Cold morning to all.      Thanks Sheryl for your hand, it feels so warm and strong!    I pledge that I will not smoke today no matter what happens.    Boy, am I glad I don't need to stand outside in the below zero temps to smoke those stupid sticks!    I extend my other hand out to the next in line.      I have 152 days of Freedom!     Sharon

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

You're so right...it is a balmy 2 degrees here! I accept the warmth of your grasp, Sharon, pledging to remain nicotine free today. I extend my hand to the next Pledger! Have a great day!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!   Sheryl -- Candy is doing okay -- her quit is safe (just got off the phone with her).  🙂  Thanks for your hand Kathy.  I feel for all of you that are dealing with terrible weather conditions.  Stay warm.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in support to the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d550 

0 Kudos
cory-3-10-13

Thank you for your hand Patty. I take it with real gratitude as I pledge to remain nicotine free today. I am so happy and thankful that I don't have to smoke anymore! I love my freedom and being able to breathe. I am holding my hand out for the next EXer who is ready to make their pledge.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Thanks Cory for your warm and strong hand. I promise not to smoke for 24 hrs and extend my other hand to the next pledger in line!!!

I feel sorry for all of you that are having cold cold weather. Keep warm. I have a friend back there who moved from Cali and had no electricity and the only heat she had was the propane fire place and only had 7% propane in her tank. The propane co got out there thank God and the Electricity is back on. Prayers for all!!! 

Mag at 172d

0 Kudos
lois2

i lois PLEDAGE NOT TO SMOKE FOR 24 HRS. HERE IS MY HAND

0 Kudos
candylance

Lois, I gladly take your precious hand, and I pledge not to smoke for the next 24 hours no matter what may happen in my life. I extend my hand to the next in line.

Candy     d117

0 Kudos