cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
nanawendy

Good Morning Family, Mag I take your hand and pledge to be nicotine free for the next 24 hours, and gladly offer my hand to the next family member in line

0 Kudos

Good afternoon everyone! Wendy, I gladly take your hand and pledge to be nicotine free for the next 24 hours. I offer my other hand to the next person in line!

~ Beth

0 Kudos
joyamber

Happy New Year! I pledge to be nicotine free for the next 24 hours and I offer my hand to the next person in line! 40 days free for me today  

0 Kudos
candylance

Joy, I gladly take your hand (you're doing sooo well) and pledge to be nicotine free for the next 24 hours no matter what might happen in my life. I gladly extend my free hand to the next WINNER in line..........................................

Candy     d115

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!     Thanks for your hand Candy (what a treat!).     I pledge not  to smoke today no matter what happens to me.      My hand is out in friendship & support for the next winner who chooses to also pledge their smobriety today.   Patty 18 Months of Healing & Recovery -- BUT who's counting!  🙂  

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Patty!  I with honor except your hand and friendship!! I pledge to not smoke no matter what in the next 24 hours. I reach out my hand to the next winner who wants to rejoice in being smoke free.  ~Anna115~

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Anna, once more I am pleased to be able to take your hand to pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning family!    Sheryl, I take your hand with gratitude and appreciation for helping me to stay clean and smoke free.   I pledge to do that again for the next 24 hours.     I offer my hand out to the next in line.

Sharon   151 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good morning on this very snowy day for us! Thanks for your hand Sharon. I take it pledging to remain nicotine free today. I offer my other hand to the next in line.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning Everyone!!! Kathy I gladly take your hand and pledge to be smoke free for 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag 171d

0 Kudos