cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
Giulia

Cory I'll take your hand gladly and shout out loud, "I WILL NOT SMOKE THIS DAY - NO HOW, NO WAY."  And that's a promise!  I wish everybody a Happy New Year of freedom.  And I hold out my hand for the next New Year Pledgling.....

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

I gladly take your hand Giulia and promise to not smoke for 24 hours and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Happy New Years Everyone!!!

Mag169d

0 Kudos

Happy New Year, everyone!! I gladly take your hand, Mag and promise not to smoke and remain nicotine free for the next 24 hours NO MATTER WHAT!! I extend my other hand to the next in line!!

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, ALL!! I'm up a little early but the early bird gets the worm. I gladly take Beth's hand and reaffirm that I will not smoke this day although my Marine is still smoking. I can't control anyone's smoking but mine and pledge not to smoke no matter what might happen to me. I extend my free hand to the next winner in line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Patty, I'm waiting patiently for tomorrow!!

Candy     d114

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Candy! It is a HONOR to take your hand and pledge to not smoke no matter what happens in these next 24 hours I gladly hold my other hand out to the blessing next in line.

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Folks!  It's really inspiring to see so many of you starting off the new year with a pledge to be smoke-free.  Anna, I'm grateful for your presence and your hand as I pledge not to use nicotine this day.  I hold out my free hand and the group's support to the next Pledger...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Morning to all.    Sheryl, thank you for your hand on this early morning in 2014!     I pledge that I will not smoke today.....NOPE!     I extend my other hand out to the next in line!      Sharon 150 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  Thanks for your hand Sharon.  I pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out in friendship & support to the next winner who chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d548

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Good Morning! Thanks for your hand, Patty! I take it pledging to remain nicotine free today. I offer my other hand to the next Pledger.

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning everyone, I gladly take Kathys hand and pledge to remain smoke free for 24 hr. and offer my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag 170d

0 Kudos