cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

AutumnWoman

January 2014 Daily Pledge -- Ringing In a Smoke-free New Year!

Welcome to 2014!  Here's the January discussion for all you night owls or early risers.  Happy Smoke-free New Year!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
252 Replies
Magstoyou

Thanks Eli for your hand and I pledge not to smoke for 24 hr and extend my other hand to the next in line!!!

Mag178days

0 Kudos
Leeza

Mag thank you for channeling the spirit and strength of this group to me.  With all this support, I know that I can remain smoke free today.  Before I extend my hand, I clap in celebration of Candy and Anna celebrating 4 months of freedom.  Way to go ladies.  I offer my free hand to the nEXt EXer waiting in line to make their pledge...

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Thanks you Leeza!!! I gladly take your hand and pledge the rest of this day smoke free!! Shout out to Candy , I am so glad to celebrate this day with you!!! Thank each and every one of you for making this freedom celebration possible!!  I reach out my hand to the next blessing who will pledge.  ~ Anna 122 ~

0 Kudos
candylance

Good morning, all!! I am once here again to take Anna's sweet hand and pledge not to smoke this day no matter what might happen to me. I extend my free hand to the next person in line ready to pledge their smobriety....................

Candy      d123

0 Kudos
AutumnWoman

Good Morning Pledgers!  Candy and Anna Congratulations on your ever-growing quits -- fantastic job ladies!  Candy, I'm pleased to take your firmly resolute hand and pledge that I will not use any nicotine today.  I hold out my free hand and our group support to the next willing Pledger...

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

Good Sat morning to all!    Sheryl, thanks for your hand...I take it in appreciation for your strength and your dedication to your quit and this site!    I pledge that I will not smoke today....busy day....no time to smoke!    I offer my other hand out to the next in line!    Sharon   159 days of Freedom!

0 Kudos
kathy_ryz

Happy Weekend All! I take your hand Sharon as a sign of thanks for the people on this site. I pledge to remain nicotine free today and extend my hand to the next person in line! Enjoy your day!

0 Kudos

Good Morning Everyone!  I take your hand Kathy & pledge not to smoke today no matter what happens to me.  My hand is out for the next winner who also chooses to pledge their smobriety.  Patty d557

0 Kudos
Magstoyou

Good Morning Everyone!!! I gladly take Ladybugs hand and pledge not to smoke for 24 hours and I give my free hand to the next in line!!!

0 Kudos
savedbygrace2

Hi Mag! I gladly take you hand and pledge it was a wonderful smoke free day! I reach my hand out to the next blessing to pledge.

0 Kudos